|Article number:||S-trigger V 9,2|
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Coming soon|
- Durable, robust 90° design prepared for strongest upgrades
- ALL Stainless steel construction
- Preserved safety function ( use original safety lever )
- Adjustable trigger OVER-TRAVEL
- Fast DROP-IN instalation
- Optimized trigger pull ( around 0,5 lb )
- Fits TM VSR 10 based rifles
- Heat treated ( hardened ) piston catch
- Polished contact points to ensure smooth trigger pull
Package includes :
- VSR 10 S-Trigger V.9
- Two screws for mounting to the receiver
- One screw and brass cylinder for the safety lever install.
- Tokio Marui VSR10 - working safety ( tested )
- JG BAR10 - working safety ( tested )
- Well MB-03 / 07 / 10 / 11 - working safety ( tested )
- HFC VSR-11
- ASG / VFC Ashbury ASW338LM
- ASG / VFC M40A3
- FN Herstal SPR A5M
- Well MB4409 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
- Well MB4411 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
- Well MB-4406 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
- Well AWP(S) MA4402 & MB4402 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
90° Piston Compatibility:
- Action Army
- Maple Leaf
- Kings Arms
- 90° Mancraft SDiK conversion kit
It's great easy to set up and looks great as saying goes you get what you pay for the workmanship is great
overall well built with nice features but missing a screw!
Can only be described as beautiful !
Great fixed my slamfire issues would recommend
Nice smooth adjustable trigger easy to fit a star
So far so good seem well built
This is a great fit for the Tokyo Marui vsr 10 if your unsure wether it will fit don’t be I bought this with hopes that it would work and it did so if your reading this and your unsure just buy it as long as it’s for your gun and it doesn’t have to be a Tokyo Marui one it can be any other clone it will fit do don’t hesitate to buy it.
Great build quality. Fitted first time. Smooth pull (m130 spring). Very short trigger pull.
Used on AAC T10-S
A very well engineered trigger, i haven't installed it yet as i am waiting on other parts but looking at the quality and finish of this and from what i have read and from what i see in the unit it's self, i am expecting some great things.
Amazing trigger unit which is well made and robust. Compared to my old zero trigger, this unit allowed for a smoother bolt pull and got rid of the slam firing issues that I previously had on my old trigger.
I’ve rated from initial perceptions since it’s not instalked yet.
Firstly it’s solid & the action is smooth and clean.
It’s a decent weight but not too much or clunky.
The trigger could do with the edges being champhered as there pretty square and some texture added for better grip.
Simple addition of self adhesive rubber pad would work?.
All in all very pleased with the purchase and looking forwards to putting it through its paces
No description was given
Amazing thank you
No description was given
Very nice build very well made will have to see but it’s looking