STALKER Teflon 2-Point Lightweight Cylinder For SRS Pull Bolt A1 / A2
This cylinder is a modified less heavy version of the normal cylinder and only weighs 49 grams. This significantly lighter version has a Teflon coating and only two contact sliding points with the receiver and makes your SRS A1 or A2 look super cool. The cylinder inner coating treatment is a cold treatment, so the cylinder retains its straight shape, which is often not the case with heat-treated cylinders. Your SRS does not only get a boost in proper looks but the cylinder also has a special inner coating which provides better transfer energy with pistons therefore also might boost up your joules if your piston has a right-sized cup.
- This Cylinder is fully compatible with both Silverback SRS A1 and A2 Receivers
- This Cylinder thread works on both the A1 and A2 bolt handles.
- This Cylinder Works with aftermarket Pistons
- Lube the piston cup with a bit of PTFE Dry Spray / Drop of Silicon oil before use in the new cylinder.
- Lube the outer surface of the cylinder with PTFE dry spray before use.
You can follow all my live feeds, photos, and information on my Youtube, Facebook, or Instagram channels here: