||Out of stock
The new Flamingo VSR/GBB bucking from SniperMechanic. Improved contact patch, placement and materials.
Red sticker = 70 Degree
This bucking will fit any rifles/pistols that use the VSR/GBB style bucking.
This bucking was a long time project in the making, one of the earliest but most challenging. However it's here and it's unique design and material offers great shot to shot consistency and a very flat flight path.
What makes the Flamingo bucking unique, more so than it's design is the material itself, while I won't go into the details of the exact material I can list some of the properties below:
- Abrasive resistant
- Tear resistant. The tear-strength ranges between 500-100 Ibs / linear inch, which is far superior to rubbers.
- Excellent elastic memory
- Temperature resistant - At cold temperatures, it will remain flexible down to -68°C (-90°F).
- Weather resistant -to oxygen, ozone, sunlight and general weather conditions.
This is designed for GBB/VSR cut barrels (ideally unbridged), however some bridged barrels work.
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jets - Suitable
- Maple Leaf 6.02 Series - Suitable
- TNT Barrels - Suitable
LayLax - Suitable
- Action Army - Suitable
- PDI (Genuine ones) - Suitable, but very tight and need he use of an Omega nub due to tiny window
- PDI Clone style barrels - Untested
- EdGi - Varies, some hop windows were suitable during testing, others were not as the window was shallow.
- Lambda - Suitable for the open cut window
- Other Barrels - Untested
- PTFE the barrel under where the rear of the rubber goes and then over it once installed.
- For best results use on a barrel with a large window
- Use a suitable concave nub in rifles, such as T-nub, Omega Nub, Bridge nub, H nub. Avoid using Panthera/Skee nubs
- For pistols, the standard V shape arm gives great accuracy, but for the best range use a Hadron H Plate or Maple Leaf Key
| james vickery 16-08-2019 22:37
Athis in my vsr, the difference was amazing. I can now lift 4.8g's like they were 0.2 g's !
| Andras K. 18-07-2019 11:46
Great quality, interesting material, fit my Mk23 perfectly.
| Deane H. 04-07-2019 16:15
Performed really well nice straight path
stars based on 3