|Article number:||S-trigger v.9|
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Coming soon|
- Durable, robust 90° design prepared for strongest upgrades
- ALL Stainless steel construction
- Preserved safety function ( use original safety lever )
- Adjustable trigger OVER-TRAVEL
- Fast DROP-IN instalation
- Optimized trigger pull ( around 0,5 lb )
- Fits TM VSR 10 based rifles
- Heat treated ( hardened ) piston catch
- Polished contact points to ensure smooth trigger pull
- Side plates are higher (more stable position on the receiver)
- New springs/system for piston catch sear returning
- The spring guide stopper is stabilized against side movement by washers and fixed in place with screw
- Different shape of the internal sear and connecting sheet metal
- Heat treated will be only piston sear
Package includes :
- VSR 10 S-Trigger V.9
- Two screws for mounting to the receiver
- One screw and brass cylinder for the safety lever install.
- Tokio Marui VSR10 - working safety ( tested )
- JG BAR10 - working safety ( tested )
- Well MB-03 / 07 / 10 / 11 - working safety ( tested )
- HFC VSR-11
- ASG / VFC Ashbury ASW338LM
- ASG / VFC M40A3
- FN Herstal SPR A5M
- Well MB4409 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
- Well MB4411 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
- Well MB-4406 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
- Well AWP(S) MA4402 & MB4402 - possible fitting problems caused by manufacturing imperfections
90° Piston Compatibility:
- Action Army
- Maple Leaf
- Kings Arms
- 90° Mancraft SDiK conversion kit
A very well engineered trigger, i haven't installed it yet as i am waiting on other parts but looking at the quality and finish of this and from what i have read and from what i see in the unit it's self, i am expecting some great things.
Amazing trigger unit which is well made and robust. Compared to my old zero trigger, this unit allowed for a smoother bolt pull and got rid of the slam firing issues that I previously had on my old trigger.
I’ve rated from initial perceptions since it’s not instalked yet.
Firstly it’s solid & the action is smooth and clean.
It’s a decent weight but not too much or clunky.
The trigger could do with the edges being champhered as there pretty square and some texture added for better grip.
Simple addition of self adhesive rubber pad would work?.
All in all very pleased with the purchase and looking forwards to putting it through its paces
No description was given
Amazing thank you
No description was given
Very nice build very well made will have to see but it’s looking